Versatility and technological know-how together with ability and typical Italian artisan creativity, allow the company to produce safe floors for private spaces and public crowded places.
THE REASONS WHY CLIENTS SHOULD CHOOSE WOODEN FLOORS
Behind decorative reasons, the most evident advantages are:
• Poor thermal conductivity: a wooden floor can keep the environmental temperature nearly unchanged and for that reason the parquet floor is “ warm in winter and cool in summer”.
• Wear resistance: even today, after centuries, wooden floors are well preserved, as we can see in the most famous museums such as the National Gallery, the Louvre Museum, the Scala Theatre.
• High acoustic isolation: this is a very important aspect because the psychic equilibrium of modern men require that the most quantity of noise must be kept outside the space where they live.
• Economical aspects: due to long preservation and durability, wooden floors are, among all kind of floors, the only ones that allow the maximum amortization of the initial costs, in the longer period.
• Versatility: the aesthetic and technical characteristics (toughness, elasticity, wear resistance) allow the use of this materials in every environment:
– In houses, bedrooms, living rooms and even bathrooms.
– Sports facilities, velodromes, bowling clubs.
– Covered and uncovered marine floors.
– Offices, hotels, meeting rooms.
• Hygiene and ordinary maintenance: the treatments of the surfaces with special resins like the polyurethane and epoxy ones help maximum cleanness and minimum maintenance.