The whole production area is equipped with the most modern plant technologies, thus respecting the environment and the workers life quality, for the production of wood floorings.
See in this video a presentation of the company Original Parquet SpA and its wood collections.
Original Parquet operates in three factories and its headquarters are located in Alfonsine, on the SS 16 Adriatica, in the heart of Romagna, just a few kilometres from Ravenna and its harbour. This creates a strong synergy which contributes to develop the company, especially for the logistical aspects, thus allowing streamlined and dynamic operations aimed at improving both production and services. The company boasts a long experience and great competence in its own sector.
Throughout the years, it has continuously invested its resources in technology, research and industrial plant design with the aim of realizing the multi layer pre finished floor, keeping however a leading position in the Walking industrial floor sector and in the solid wood range.
10 reasons for choosing us
1. BECAUSE WE RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT
• Our wood essences come from European forests managed in a sustainable and responsible manner.
• All our floors are treated with water-based lacquer and monomer free or with natural oils that use renewable raw materials as components, in full respect of nature. All with very low emissions of volatile organic components (VOC).
• Original Parquet cares about air quality, healthy environments and sustainability, that’s why we use only zero formaldehyde emission glue that allowed us to obtain the F **** result of the Japanese emissions test JIS.
• We use multilayer panels also certified CARB PHASE 2 and TSCA TITLE VI.
• Wood chips, sawdust and processing waste are a natural source of recycling for the Company.
2. BECAUSE OUR WOODEN FLOORS ARE VERSATILE
• 100% versatility because thanks to their hardness, elasticity, resistance to wear and scratches, our floors can be used in any environment.
• All this is combined with the high acoustic insulation combined with low thermal conductivity that allows for a warm winter floor and cool summer flooring.
• Our products are easy to clean with simple hygiene and maintenance treatments.
3. BECAUSE IT IS MADE IN ITALY
• Our floors are produced in the production plant in Alfonsine Ravenna – Italy controlling the process from pressing to final packaging, in every single element.
• Original Parquet combines the usual passion that has always distinguished the Company with two elements strongly linked to each other: craftsmanship and technology. Our products have always shown the combination of artisan touch, continuous research and application of technology in every production process.
4. BECAUSE IT IS TRENDY
• Original Parquet invests considerable resources in research and development. We test our products rigorously thanks to the continuous search for new effects and surface finishes.
• Our parquet is continuously reinterpreted and always remains trendy and elegant.
5. BECAUSE IT CAN BE CERTIFIED
• FSC ® C106780
• PEFC™ 18-31-932
• ZERO EMISSION OF FORMALDEHYDE
• CHEMICAL AGENTS RESISTANCE
• FLOATING INSTALLATION
• SCREENING VOC
• MADE IN ITALY
• HIGH WALKABILITY
• INDUSTRY 4.0
The certifications allow us to understand how Original Parquet is dedicated to the utmost respect for the environment and the health of the consumer.
Note: Both FSC® C106780 AND PEFC™ 18-31-932 certifications can’t be attributed to the same product.
6. BECAUSE WE CONTROL THE SUPPLY CHAIN FROM BEGINNING TO END
• We check all our products from the section cutting of the trunk to the final packaging.
• Each process is checked with the utmost care in all its parts. We repeat every operation of selection and processing every day, performing continuous checks on the materials several times to ensure that they comply with all the criteria defined by the Company, checking every single element.
7. BECAUSE WE ARE ALWAYS “THREE STEPS AHEAD”
Thanks to the continuous commitment to research and development, Original Parquet has obtained, for its own painting cycles, the certification of “High Walkability” in accordance with the UNI 11622 standard. This allows the company to obtain surface protection finishes suitable for any environment, while maintaining the naturalness, appearance and warmth of our products.
8. BECAUSE WE PUT OUR HEART INTO IT
• In its 25 years of history, Original Parquet has always stood out for its commitment and dedication to seek customer satisfaction.
• We support the customer / distributor in every sales process through training courses in the company or at their own store or showroom.
• We share our know-how to allow customers to have the maximum knowledge and professionalism to distribute our products.
9. BECAUSE OUR RESEARCH AND STUDY OF NOVELTIES NEVER ENDS
• Original Parquet has always invested in new technologies and plant engineering, all compliant with the current regulations “Industry 4.0” to ensure “smart” production processes where the machines, completely interconnected with each other, communicate with each other and carry out self-diagnostics and preventive maintenance; all this is governed and connected to the network of business software.
• This method guarantees a specialized control of our productions providing constant information both from the point of view of production and safety at work.
10. BECAUSE IT IS FOREVER
• The hardwood top layer of our planks, between 4 and 5 mm, guarantees the durability of our floors throughout life: such an important thickness makes the structure more solid and durable.
• Thanks to our painting cycles, we leave the beauty of wood unchanged over time, enhancing its naturalness. All this is possible due to surface treatments that can apply up to 10 product passages in a single cycle.
Note: Both FSC ® C106780 and PEFC™ 18-31-932 certifications can’t be attributed to the same product.