For lovers of elegant, classic and refined environments, Original Parquet has created the “NOCE EUROPEO” (EUROPEAN WALNUT) collection. For the realization of its floors Original Parquet uses the precious wood of European walnut, recognized as one of the best ever for quality, strength and ease of processing. A strong grain, chromaticity and color differences make the European walnut a wood able to surprise and fascinate beyond the confines of time.
Thanks to its elegance and the particular pattern of the veins, highlighted by the natural finishes studied by Original Parquet, the European walnut floors become a real furnishing element able to enhance any environment.
In the European Walnut collection Original Parquet offers the following dimensions:
• Superdoga XL European Walnut 15(4)x300x2.500/1.500 mm
• Doga Toscana European Walnut 15(4)x190/200×2.500/1.500 mm
• Easy plancia European Walnut 10(4)x120x1.200/600 mm
• Maxi Ready European Walnut spina italiana 90° 10(4)x120x600 mm
The four edges of the element are manufactured with “tongue & groove” joints and micro-bevelled.
Type of Wood
Quality grades in compliance with the technical standard UNI EN 13489
• Free Class FC
• Standard – Prime
UV Varnishing (satin, semi-gloss) – UV Oiling (7/8 layers)
European Walnut Naturale presents a “Brushed Varnished/ Oiled Uv” treatment.
European Walnut Neutral Effect Grey presents a “Brushed, Oiled UV” treatment.
– SUPERDOGHE It can be made using either a bi component glue or a “floating” one by the use of a sound absorbing airbed.
– DOGHE TOSCANE It can be made using either a bi component glue or a “floating” one by the use of a sound absorbing airbed.
– EASY PLANCIA It can be made using either a bi component glue.
– HERRINGBONE It can be made using either a bi component glue.